2007年5月2日水曜日

I went to electronical shop


I went to electrical shop to buy the portable DVD player, so I can see the DVDs in the car. It cost me 32000 yen. Sooner I came home, I watch a Korean video drama waltz of the spring. It is broadcasting at 11 p.m. every Saturday by NHK. The main character is Seo Do Young. He is very cool, and I am captivated by his looks. Its story is the love this story. In the video drama, Seo Do Young plays a famous pianist. He lived island when he was young, Suho. He has sister, she was unhealthy, Unyon. She need operation. So she saved the money to have an operation. His father is very bad. He stole her money. One day he met one couple who lost their son. Suho was adopted by them. Since then he lives as their son, Jeha... 15 years later, Jeha and Unyon meet in Austria.
I don't know the sequel to the drama. I am looking forward to see the next.
Waltz of the spring is very lovely. Don't you try???

0 件のコメント: