2007年11月13日火曜日

HAIRSPRAY


I went to theater to watch a movie “Hairspray”. It was very interesting. The movie is like musical. From the first to the end, they were dancing and singing. I could watch this movie without subtitle. I like the heroine. Tracy doesn't have negative thinking. African Americans were discriminated by Americans. Tracy loves dancing and singing. She demonstrates to stop the discrimination fot African Americans. She is very big, but she lives with the confidence. I want to model my manner onher. All actors are very cool. Her mother was played by John Travolta. Therefore the movie made me happy. My friends also want to watch this movie. I want to buy this DVD when it is sold, and I want to buy sound truck CD. I like this story of course; I really like all the characters that star this movie.

3 件のコメント:

Erieriri さんのコメント...

I want to watch it!!It looks interesting!!

匿名 さんのコメント...

Did you watch "HAIRSPRAY"??? I really want to watch this movie!! I've never watched any musical movies!!! I'm interested in musical movies very much. Was it fun??

manami さんのコメント...

I want to watch this movie!!! It looks very funny! Did you like it?