2007年7月18日水曜日

Essay 2

My special things
My special things are picture albums, and portable DVD player which I bought last week.
First, I want to write about the albums. These things are remind me of my childhood, junior high school, or high school’s memory. Some are culture festival, other are athletic meeting. I took picture with my friends making strange face and figure. Especially my favorite pictures are graduation’s its, because, I took picture with people who isn’t here Kumamoto now. So I can remember them. I can see them whenever I like.
Second I introduction about portable DVD player. I bought it with my money which I work very hard. I bought it to play in my car, but I don’t know how to put it in the car. I want to see the waltz of spring with it. It is special thing for me.

0 件のコメント: