2007年7月6日金曜日

essays6

20 years in my future
I will be 40 years old. Maybe I marry a bit rich man who is very handsome. He resembles Hiroshi Tamaki who is famous actor in Japan, and I like him the best. I and he have two children. First child is a girl, and the other is a boy. They are growing up cheerfully and pretty. We have a lovely cat. Maybe I think I love a cat better than my husband and children.
We live in Osaka prefecture and I can go to see Manzai when I want to. I like Manzai very much. I especially like Jityou Katyou who is famous comedian duo.
We have cottage in Southern and Northern country, so we travel abroad every year during summer or winter vacation. At the summer, we have nice time to swim at the sea or go to Northern country. At the winter, we go to Southern country and we have good time.
I and he both work. My husband’s job is middle manager. I am travel agent at JTB. I travel around all over the world, but I have wonderful time with my family on the weekend, we go to see the movie, play soccer, baseball, and so on.

0 件のコメント: