2007年7月18日水曜日

Essay 3

My favorite animals

I like cats very much, because I had a cat before. The cat’s name is Mimi, male cat. He was very cute. Especially, I think that his sleeping face was the most wonderful in the world. He was clever too. I saw that he confirmed that there were not any cars on the road and then he got across. I had never seen such a smart cat since I have seen that. I want to see him again and hold him, but I never do that. When I think about him, I always feel I have had to cherish him more. I want to have some cats, and fondle them. I always see and find cute them on the news paper, but I can’t get them, because anyone wants to get them! There are a lot of cats which will be killed by human. I want to save such cats.

I like dogs too. I have two dogs. The one dogs name is Sakura, and the others dog name’s is Fubuki. They are very cute. I like walk them, but Sakura does not like walking. She reluctant to walk, and lies down on the street. I always get angry. People who see such scene, they laugh and told me she was very pretty. And then they take picture with her. Though she is pretty, I think she is lovelier as far as she walks.

0 件のコメント: